Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Close To My Heart Chipboard Album Anyone???

What do you get when you combine:




Z1224 My Creations™ All-Sorts Mini Album - $5.95 Album - 6 chipboard pages, featuring 5 different page designs, 6 1/4" x 7" 





G1021 Fanfare Workshop Kit $29.95 Complete Kit that you will have tons left over from after making this album......

Fanfare Level 2 Paper Packet - 24 sheets of 12"x12" paper



My Acrylix® Fanfare Workshop B-size Stamp Set





Buttons Blue Assortment - Tons of Buttons - really pretty ones too!!!!


Embroidery Floss Neutral Assortment - Need I say more!

PLUS LOTS MORE......... TO MAKE CARDS - LAYOUTS - PLUS!!! 
Workshop Guide
 - This workshop guide will also guide you through how to create cards and page layouts with all the left over paper you will have from this set!!! This is a lot of product for $29.95....... I mean the stamps alone are awesome!!!!


X7125C Zippidee Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment - $3.25 for 2 sheets of stickers









WELL CHECK BACK LATER TO SEE....... I HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE IN THE WORKS..... PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT SPECIAL BIRTHDAY ALBUM! 

Now it is time for me to start creating...... be back soon with step by step progress shots..... 

PS majority of these items are on sale right now in my store!!!!! Just click on the links to go directly there....... then we can create together! 

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

SVGs Patterns & More!