Friday, February 11, 2011

New CTMH Close To My Heart Idea Book is Here!

The new Idea Book is here!!  To receive one is easy.  There is several ways to get yours.
Order $60 in CTMH product and get it Free, pay $3.00 plus shipping if necessary, or host a get-together or workshop and I will give you one for free! These are not only great for seeing what's new but also they are packed with awesome layouts and ideas! I have them for several years back and I reference them often when I need inspiration or just want to touch base on a retired stamp or to revisit techniques from the past!

Additionally, if you aren't a hands on kinda scrapper- you can also look at it online, via my website, at least for the 6 months it is active....

The Idea book is good for 6 months.  February through July. To take a look Click here for: 2011 Spring and Summer online
or to order yours today send me an email and I will invoice you the $3.00 plus shipping payable by paypal, check or money order. Or book and hold party or workshop and earn yours for free OR go for gusto and hold a qualifying party of $150 or more and yours not only free, but you will also earn some fabulous free gifts and discounts!

For more info contact me either by email: ScrapuliciousDesigns@me.com or by phone: 813-624-7474!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

SVGs Patterns & More!