Saturday, February 5, 2011

FREE, FREE, & FABULOUS! Want To Earn $491 in FREE Close To My Heart Products!

Hello everybody and happy February to you all!  What a fantastic month February is - not only because of Valentine's day but also because CTMH is offering a fantastic way to earn lots of FREE products and only from Feb 1 - 28th 2011 - so don't hesitate - read on!


I hope everyone is staying warm! It is hard to believe as I sit here with my air conditioner on in my home (Florida is hitting upper 70's low 80's) the rest of the nation is freezing! Hum..... I wonder........ snow shoes or water shoes? Thermal Undies or Bikini (I wish - haha) ok, shorts & tank? Trip to the Beach or Snow Sledding? Ok, I know my choice.... I'll keep my sunshine!


Now on to what you all came for ..... How To Earn $491 in FREE Close To My Heart products and supplies!

Join Close To My Heart in February and earn a FREE kit and FREE products!
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant during February and achieve Straight To The Top, you will receive a rebate of $129 US/$140 CAN on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100/$110 in select product credit rewards. That’s a total retail value of up to $491/$544 in products and business supplies for FREE! Your kit’s free, your select products are free—how fabulous! 
Sound like fun to you (TRUST ME IT IS!) Then click here to contact me today to learn how you can join my team this February and start earning your very own Free, Free, & Fabulous rewards. Hurry The Clock is Ticking!!! Questions? Feel free to EMAIL me or call (phone number is available through my store)! 


Have a Stampulicious Day!
Shelley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

SVGs Patterns & More!