Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail.... Hopping Down The Bunny Trail..... So Who is ready for Easter?

 Hello everyone and happy April to all my scrappy happy friends! I have been playing all week with these adorable Easter Bunny designs and I have been having a blast! I can't wait to start working on the next set........... I think I am going to make some cute houses and adds some chicks and little boys and girls to the group! I love making these embellishments! Let me know what you think about these so far...... I should have some layouts using most of these posted over the next week or so..... I am trying to actually work on MY scrapbooks for a change and I figured it would be perfect to start with Easter! I got these designs from Tricia at Little Scraps of Heaven...... I adore her work! You should check it out as I know you will too!!!! Thanks Tracia you make capturing my children's memories so much fun!!!!

To See These Items In My Store - Click Here!























So check back soon to see...... what's inky on my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

SVGs Patterns & More!