Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Anyone ever done a Blog Hop before? This is a fun one!!

Hello everyone, it is Wednesday, and I am having a ball hopping all over the place following LSHD's 1st Blog Hop! They are one of my all time favorite designers and to follow their blog this past 8 days have proven to be a fun trip! I have added a few new buttons from some of the blog spot hostesses - check them out below they all are supper talented! Well, go to go for now..... sill hopping along... just wanted to stop for a minute and let you all know to jump in before it's over!!! I am adding the LSHD button below....... just click there!

Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding my button! Your blog is cute!!! I used to sell CTMH as well but recently quit because I couldn't find anyone to buy from me, I love their products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily for following me! I am sorry you couldn't find any buyers (honestly I am a bit worried about that too!) Truth is this economy isn't helping anyone out! LOL! Well, I tell you what if you ever need anything just give me a call or an email and I will see what I can do for getting you the best deal possible for a former consultant! Wink! They are having a really great deal right now ... I think! Unless you are like the rest of us and have stamps flowing from your ears...... they are giving a free block away with your $25 purchase of acrylic stamps Plus you know the drill on the stamp of the months and this month is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!

SVGs Patterns & More!